Monday 23 March 2009

My Friend's a winner, but I knew that already!




My fishing mate Pete has just won his first competition (The Innis Spring Cup) of the season. It was fished on a small still water in Cornwall, England. The sponsors were Snowbee fishing Tackle.
As you can see he also won a nice cheque, so the beers will be on him, next time he comes over to France on holiday!?

I have provided a link to my local fly fishing club ( all in French) you can follow the links, and see all the tally of dead fish so far this season. Please continue to leave your comments, either direct to me, or on the blog.

Even the Innis Spring Cup Competition (above) was fished 'catch and release' what does that tell you!! We must have change in France if fly fishing is to have a chance!?




No comments:

Post a Comment