Sunday 18 April 2010

A Move to Mecca, Rutland Water.


Well my dear friend's a lot has happened since my last post. I have sold my house here in France, and shall be making a move back to England. I will be less than 30 minutes from my old home water Rutland.

I have no regrets about giving France a try, but to be really honest the fishing has been a great disapointment. You can see by my past post's the problem's France has with it's culture of killing fish, and the fight we have had to get catch-and-release accepted. It's a sad fact the revolution is just too slow.

Anyway by the start of June, I hope to be settled in my new house, and have a catch-and -release season ticket for Rutland. I will continue with this blog, and keep you all up to date with my fishing progress.

Bye for now, so you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment